Athletics and fitness have always been an essential part of my life. As a previous two-sport collegiate athlete at the NCAA Division III and Division II levels, I can proudly say I have been trained and mentored by some of the best coaches and trainers within the athletic and fitness industry. It is through these experiences and education that I am able to develop a wide range of diverse workouts for specific individual needs. Whether it’s improvement of athletic performance, losing undesirable weight, or simply just trying to be more active, I am able to adapt and accommodate workouts to your specific needs to reach your end goal. I specialize in strength and conditioning, athletic performance, injury prevention, and jump biomechanics.
- Certified Personal Trainer – American Council on Exercise
- CPR/AED – American Red Cross
- USA AAU Member – Volleyball
- St. Joe High School Sports Performance Coach – Volleyball
- Niva Volleyball – Assistant Coach
- Eastlake Elkhart
- Eastlake 24 Granger